People Inc. Articles
Top 5 Reasons for upgrading your Vizual Personnel Manager/Director Software to People Inc.
For most users of Vizual Personnel Manager or Vizual Personnel Director Software the experience has been a very positive one mainly due to their ease of use and the fact that they do most of the basics a HR Department needs. The good new is that there is finally an upgrade for your Vizual Personnel Software in People Inc.
People Inc. HR is quite simply the perfect replacement for Vizual Personnel Manager and Personnel Director. This may sound like a bold statement but virtually all of the companies still using these old systems who we speak to choose to upgrade to People Inc.
Here are the top 5 reasons for upgrading to People Inc.:
1. Full Data Migration – All of your many years worth of data is transferred to People Inc. using a specifically designed migration tool. We even test the data for free to make sure it’s as tidy as possible from day 1.
2. Ease of use – The user interface is even easier to navigate than Vizual Personnel Manager and Personnel Director and Wizards and other features make it just as easy to use. Don’t be fooled however, there’s a lot more happening ‘under the hood’ that you can’t see.
3. Cost effective – People Inc. offers the best value available for customers upgrading from Vizual Personnel Manager and Personnel Director with the ongoing of cost being as little as £349 per annum for a single user system with unlimited employees.
4. Quick Turnaround – The upgrade typically takes a couple of days, including the installation, data transfer and onsite user training!
5. Functionality – Virtually all the functionality as Vizual Personnel Manager and Personnel Director users are familiar with but comes with so much more as standard. For example:
- More Core HR including Right to Work, Full Job History, Work Patterns and FTE Calculations
- Multi Company – Each company is assigned their own departments, locations, bank holidays and contractual hours
- Intelligent Absence Management (calculates entitlements based on FTE so you don’t have to manually calculate and no longer the need to create separate Absence records when they cross a month)
- Payroll Change Log (bridging the gap between HR and Payroll)
- Comprehensive Training and Development tools (Role based Mandatory training, Manage Training Needs etc).
- Recruitment (with optional Web Recruitment Add-on)
- Advanced Report Writer – Calculate Bradford Factor, Turnover percentages, Accurate Absence reports (using day records)
- Improved Mail Merge functionality – send letters from anywhere in the system and automatically attach to a record
- Task Management – Actions can be created automatically to help avoid missing key dates such as training expiry dates.
- Organisation Chart Viewer